Re: off topic subject matter

The long delay for dial-up users is not the emails themselves but big photo attachments, over 1MB in size per picture, for example.  This especially comes into play when several members send a bunch of photos on the same day. There are a number of utilities that reduce the size of photos so the pictures are faster to send.  http://www.webresizer.com/ is one.  There are also numerous photo hosting sites to share photos with all your Mopar friends. Basically photos are posted to a Web site address and just the link to that address goes in the emails. Guideline number 11 on this address shows the major  photo hosting sites  and provides other alternatives, like quick-share Picupine.   http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html

Yes, if a member reads the Clubhouse mail only on the Google Groups site, then none of the emails / photos are downloaded to his computer. The 62-65 mail would not affect his other email communications. One down side to that is that the emails are not sortable by subject online like they are when downloaded.

Thanks,
Gary H.
'62-'65 Admin.