Re: Question!

I'm keeping it as I stated. It's not about attention its about getting somethin better than what I have. I enjoy my car though and ima keep it. I'm just gonna keep it and one day get the Mopar muscle I want. Just had an engagement broke off and was just lookin for something to take up my time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2012, at 2:57 AM, D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not a bad looking car, again no offense meant, this guy wants to trade you straight up for your 880. In my humble opinion, something is not right here? Either he is tried of putting money into it? Or is converting to a Mopar guy? Buyer beware.
He wants 9k for it, as it's listed on the Internet right now, I only paid 4k for the dodge. I love my Mopar but would this be my chance to make a better investment?
DJ
From: Jacob Fox <imfast101@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: Question!

In port neches Texas. I'll include pics. I found some catalogs where u can get parts. He sent me these pics The motor and tranny are in immaculate condition, he drove it all the way here (hour drive) not to long ago. Got radiator completely rebuilt along w pump, fuel pump, full brake job, complete undercarriage sanding and paint, pulle carpet and sand and paint. I see it in person tomm.