Re: Missing cylinders

Thanks Stan.

A backfire now and then but not normally.  Maybe a little more now
that I have 3 missing but I haven't run it much other than idle since
this started.  BTW, I have about 82,000 on the original motor.  I use
NAPA gold synthetic oil with ZDDP additive.  But I've only put about
6,000 or so on it.

I'll try pulling the valve covers, thanks.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)