Re: Carb

From snug I guess you mean closed. I've always had problems adjusting carbs...it was always rich or lean. I always just turned one till it ran like crap then backed off until it smoothed out and did same for other one...not the correct way at all I'm sure lol

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2011, at 4:59 PM, a440plus6 <a440plus6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Always start at 2.5 turns out from snug except on Holleys.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Jacob Fox <imfast101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For the price it wouldn't be bad just to have an extra. Adjusting it on the car should be a blast lol them adjustment screws are a pain w the compressor where it's at. I have no clue on base. I seriously doubt the carb has ever been off that intake. I think ima get it and hope for the best...:-P maybe I'll be lucky if anyone sees something else or thinks another brand would be better speak up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone