Re: Welcome New Member - 1965 A990 Dodge

Re: Welcome New Member - 1965 A990 Dodge

Hello Don,

Yes I remember you well. Glad to have you back!
You certainly have a lot of great Mopar memories to savor.  :)

If you stay subscribed to the mail list you can send the stories to everyone via the mail list address. If you have to unsubscribe from the mail list, you can send the story directly to me at the address on the home page (welcome page) of the '62 to '65 Web site. I will post them for Mopar fans to enjoy.

Hum....if you get the Mopar "itch" bad, you can put a stroked 1957 Poly wedge in the  1957 Shepherd! :)

Thanks,
Gary H.