To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: 727 Rebuild Kits.

The *modern* trans shop is often corporate-driven, run on shop volume as the benchmark, with accountants perched like birds on a telephone pole, watching every move. The old timey shop is more likely to have a fellow there who appreciates classic vehicles and has done so many of the TorqueFlite trans rebuilds he could do it blindfolded. Always a good idea to shop around and to ask for references from fellow Mopar hobbyists. 2c

Thanks,
Gary H.