Dart progress

Well, with the new rear springs and new front end, the Dart has a much
higher stance. I honestly can't make up my mind if I liked it better sitting
low with the tires tucked into the wheel openings, or with it sitting up.
There's no contest when it comes to drivability, though. The ride and
handling is substantially better, and now I don't have to worry about tires
rubbing. In fact, it looks like I can probably tuck 245/65/15's on the front
and maybe even 275/65/15's on the rear.

One thing is very clear though. With the car sitting higher, more people
notice it. It was hard to get around without attention before, impossible
now. Hoping to get fresh pics showing the new stance this weekend.

Next on the agenda is going to electronic ignition. If I can't find a car to
scavenge for the parts, I'm going to go with the Mopar kit. Then on to
ordering the carpet. Once winter sets in, the seats will go in, and I'll put
the carpet in while they are being done.

Anyone have experience with speedo heads? My odometer works fine, the speedo
itself is stuck at 120. Wondering if there is anything I can repair myself
on it to get it working.

Recent lessons learned: instrument panel voltage regulator for this is
impossible to track down here. While I wound up just using a newer style
(just ran a ground wire), the ones for a 1965 Mustang will fit just fine.
Couldn't find a listing for the horn relay, either. On a whim, checked the
one for a '65 Mustang. It's a drop-in. Go figure.