Re: Running Warm

also you can run the car with the radiator cap off and watch to see if the water is flowing like it should when it is up to temp.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Dennis C. <dennis.2914@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good idea, if you have or can borrow one of the IR non-contact
thermometers it would be easy to check the entire radiator.  Another
good idea was checking your temperature gage.  Just leave the cap off
and put a thermometer in the radiator and when it gets up to around
180 or so check to see what the gage in the car is reading.

I'm still going to suggest that you call them and let them work with
you to try to solve you problem:

http://www.usradiator.com/about/

Please let us know when you solve the problem and what the problem(s)
was.

Dennis C.