Re: Update & wish list.....

Toss locic, reasoning and the calculator out the window! Last I knew, there is no cure for our sickness, so just go with it, enjoy the ride, and know you're not alone!  My huband never has to worry where I am or where the money goes... you guessed it, the car, friends call me to ask how the car is - now that's giving me a complex!  My big beautiful thoroughbred horse is pouting, wanting attention and to get out for a ride, only to see me go past him and to work on the car. It's a great day when  UPS car part delivery we've been waiting for arrives. Summer and car season is rapidly passing and we go for it while we can, "back burner" things needing to be done. Hopefully sanity and balance will return when the fall rains come! Ruth