Re: I also have a vibration...

Sorry, I am not home to check the puller I have.  I bought a puller
designed to pull the hubs on front wheel drive cars several years
ago.  It is small and "just" fit the rear hub of my 63 SF, it did a
great job.  As you probably know with a puller put hard strain on the
puller and wack the end of the puller with a BFH, it will probably pop
and come off.  I don't recall what it costs but I doubt over $50.00.

If you measure how deep the puller needs to be by measuring from the
end of the axle to face of the brake drum and knowing the stud spacing
you may be able to go to a shop that sells automotive tool and find
one.

I should be back home in around a week or so and I'll post the part
number of what I have and now that we can post pictures I'll also post
a picture of it.

If you find a tool that looks like it will work take it home and see
if it fits, it not just take it back.  You may also be able to find
one at a parts place that loans tools or at an actual tool rental
business.

If you tell them you are trying to take the hub off of a front wheel
drive car you might do better.  If you mention a 64 or earlier Mopar
with tapered axles their eyes will glaze over and they will show you
the door.

I have also been told that some Jeeps have similar hubs but I
personally don't know.

Just a few thoughts

Dennis C.