Re: Brake Master Cylinder

THANKS ALL !  You have been very helpful.. After researching your
information, I determined what specifications I wanted in a Master
Cylinder. Disc/,drum brake , Manual brakes with 1' bore. Simple huh?
WRONG!. Hard to find a non power brake M/C.  And no one could tell me
the difference between the power one and a manual one. Not even the
tech department  at Reybestos and Wagner!!  None of todays parts books
and computer info list the specs for each M/C-You have to give them
the specific make of car year and modle. That is the only way they can
find anything. Not much wonder counter people don't know anything.
Finally, Cordone tech gave me the part number  for the one I want.
Hoorah!. But no one could find that number, so I call the tech guy
back and he says he got that number from a 20 year old partsbook  and
it has been dis-continued since 1998!! No one could cross that number-
not available. Finally I was able to find a rebuilt Cordone and
ordered it--will arrive tomorrow. . I will finish the story after it
arrives-----Thanks again!!!!!!.................MO