RE: Mopar Trivia

Well I got totally confused Dodger on what the correct  answers were.  Can you repost all of your questions with the correct answers?

Here’s the answers to the ones I posted:

1.       What other Mopars used the 69 Barracuda hood?  (1973-1976 Dodge Darts)

2.       What other Mopars used 67/69 Barracuda gauges?  (1970’s Darts when the rally gauge pack was ordered)

3.       What was the first model year that Chrysler offered a 300 non-letter car?  (1962)

4.       How many years did Plymouth make a Barracuda with 4 headlights?  (one 1971)

5.       What was the first American car to have the parking lights stay on with the headlights? (1965 Barracuda)  I know Bill said 1964 Barracuda but I was always told that the 64 Barracuda parking lights did not stay on with the headlights and the 64 and 65 barracuda used different headlight switches. However I’m not about to bet my life on it because as we know “Never say never with Mopar”

Dan