Re: Joliet Pics

Thanks for the nice comments, guys.  Jim - that's a great story.  That was a really neat car - which is why I included the photos.  Glad I did and was able to bring back some memories for you.  Maybe I'll post up some more pics later today.  I have some other good wheel stand shots of non-'62-'65 cars.

My daughter and I met some really nice folks in the sportsman pits on Thursday - including the owner of the Goldcoast Hemi Barracuda and one of the '62 Plymouths.  LOL - it did seem to be '62 Plymouth week there.  We didn't meet Garrett, though.  We also visited a bit with Gene Mosbek - the owner of the '64 Savoy.  His sons were also running Dusters at this race.  We first met him at Brainerd a few years ago.  He's a real nice guy as well.

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto
Originally Florida A/C Car