Re: Mopar Trivia

Congratulations you people have done your homework, I believe that all the questions were answered by different people except for three of them,,,,, they were

8.  What was the first year for chrysler to designate a single digit letter to represent a body style?
     1960 Valiant,,,,, the first A body

12.  What was the first Mopar owned by the Sox & Martin race team?

          1964 dodge Polara convertible

14.  What was the first year a 413-ci engine was available in a Chrysler product, and what was the application?

          1953 Dodge 4 ton truck

Will add two more quick ones here, on the first one correct me if I am wrong,,,,,,LOL,, am sure someone will

What is a quick way to distinguish  the 67-68-69 models from each other with just a glance,,,,

67,,,,,, no clearance lights
68,,,,,,,, round clearance lights
69,,,,,,, rectangular clearance lights

From 30 foot away, what is easy way to tell  what size engine is in car when they open the hood?

you can't tell for sure exactly, but if the distributor is in front it is a big block,,,,,, if in back it is a small block