Fra: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af Stephen Andrachek
Sendt: 18. juni 2011 18:38
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: Denmark Fury

It is so pleasing to hear that MOPARS are special to people all over the
world.  It sounds like your car is going to come out great.  I have $55,000
in my car.  They sure can suck up money very quickly.  It takes a lot of
hard work too.  It sounds like you are going to have a fast, nice cruiser
that will turn everyone who sees it in your country green with envy.  Good
for you, my friend.

Stephen "Chick" Andrachek