Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

As I get older, I've found that if I don't feel good about who I'm giving my money to - whether it's to buy something or for a service - then it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth - no matter how good of a deal it may be.  I'd much rather spend more and feel good about who I'm dealing with.  I'm with you - I'd have walked away from it too.

Dave