Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

Re: 65 cuda found and its got a rower on the floor!

Ha, some people have big control issues. Being suspicious about a sloppy new paint job is smart.
I remember years ago hearing about fly-by-night used car dealers stuffing newspaper into the rust holes and then applying Bondo, smoothing and painting. Looks good! How much per month? :)

Remote test drives are a new one for me. That is funny, with a small f, and you did good by walking away. Too bad you wasted your time. But at least you and a bunch of folks on this mail list, including me, learned a lot about the 1965 Barracuda options!

Thanks,
Gary H.

 fires it up and goes  off  screaming around this litttle tiny town