RE: painting vintage license plates

I have had a similar issue with the Dupli-color high temp ceramic engine
enamel and their high temp Clear coat. It doesn't bubble but it slides
and makes small wrinkles similar to wrinkle paint. My valve covers were
done with this and I was going to re-do them but I get sooo many
compliments on the great patina on the valve covers that I'm leaving it
that way.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-kinsley64polara.html

----