RE: Bumper Guards

I have a set of 65 Belvedere bumper guards if you want to see a picture,
they're not on my car yet.  Different from 64 and 66 Belvederes. Pm me.
Tom

That's what I thought you were saying, Gary - I just wanted to be more clear
just in case someone else couldn't read between my lines!  LOL

Thanks,

Dave

--- On Thu, 2/24/11, Gary H. <spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was assuming that if the bumpers were different, then the
> bumper guards would be different as well. I don't have a
> complete interchange book but maybe someone here does. I
> have a friend who has a set of these Hollander Interchange
> books and I'll see if I can find him and ask.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary H.

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy