Roll Around Dolly

Guys&Gals

I am looking at purchasing some tire dollies for my project. I have located some that are built by an outfit called Merrick. They also have an attachment that bolts to the dolly and the hub of thus eliminating the need for supportive jack stands on the frame.

Has anyone used these or some by another company.

I like the idea that they are bolted to the car so that when i wheel it in or out of the garage if there is a low spot it will not separate from the car like some dollies which accommodate jack stands.

Any thoughts and comments would be appreciated.

Jim

1965 Dodge Coronet 440 CI

----