Brake Adjustment?

Hey guys, I'm on my way to getting the '62 on the road, but the brakes
are acting up right now. When I first started getting the car back in
shape, the master did not have any fluid in it. I didn't find any
leaks so who knows where it went, but it sat for 18 years. I filled it
up on a prayer, and changed a rear wheel cylinder and everything bled
out fine. Problem is when you drive, the first push of the pedal goes
almost to the floor, but a 2nd hit brings it right up to a nice level,
every time. I bled it again and no change. I've never dealt with a 4
wheel drum car but I'm thinking that the shoes may be too thin or out
of adjustment. Maybe throw a new master in just for good measure? Let
me know what you think..

- Dave

----