RE: A990 seat brackets

Yes Bostrum Viking Companion seats were used. They were modified so the back would fold frontward, unlike the rigid truck seats. And they used unique fine grain vinyl.

The Summit link worked but, beyond the fabric, the top of the backrest on the Summit seat looks more square than the original A990 versions look like to me. I suppose an upholstery guru could fix that.

Thanks for the Garland link. Good to see it again.

And sorry to hear about the laptop! Was it a TOYota hard drive? :-P ;-)

Thanks,
Gary H.