Re: Block Machining cost

One area of mis-communication probably happened from the last work I had done.
My machinist had pressed a set of rods to my new pistons and just figured I would have him do the same on these; only trouble is, these are full floaters.
Getting your all the work done for $1000 is very cheap, especially if you are installing oversize valves.