Re: Under the dash

Steve,

If what Gary and Rich are talking about is the same thing I'm thinking of, the "loops" are flat soft metal with a rubber coating on most of it.  Does that sound like what you have?  I think it's a tab of metal that's screwed in place in the middle with the two long ends coming out with the rubber coating on them, then they're folded over on themselves holding the harness in place.  They easily fold back to release the harness.  I've been behind my instrument panel many times in the relatively short time I've been working on my '64 Belvedere.

Dave