Re: Car Club Ideas

In Denver, they used to do KleigLight. Where they'd have a spot-light that would turn on for a few minutes every 20 min, somewhere in the metro area. Thats were dinner and the club meeting was at. First one there won the prize.

Bill wrote:
${top_text_ad}
We do 50/50's at our shows and have pretty good success. We up'd it
last year by doing a double drawing...1st was for the cash, 2nd was
for a $50 gift cert for a local restaurant. I think we had almost $400
int he pot.

I really like the idea of a poker run or rod run that was mentioned,
but I'm not sure how to do them. I'm looking for ideas that could get
the club members together to do stuff they should be doing...like
driving and enjoying their cars!

----