RE: Converted 4-door

I'm working on a conversion '62 right now myself, both cars started as 318 cars, the 2 door underbody and floors rusted completed out, including tortion bar crossmember, etc.  It was a car I bought in high school in 1968 and finally parted out 2 years ago, keeping all the things I'd need for the conversion after reading about it in an issue of Mopar Collector's guide.  The 4 door is a much-more-solid car which I drug out of a garage near downtown Chicago.  Both are sedans.  The whole idea apart from seeing if I can successfully do this despite being slow and uncertain with body work  is to have another '62 with a nice 440 in it, nearly stock, which engine is sitting patiently in a corner right now.  Anyway reading this thread got me to thinking about registration.  In Indiana the body style can be changed on the title with a form which requires two different police officers to sign off as to what body style the car is.  My son and I both being cops many of our fellow officers are aware of our predelictions for messing with old Mopars and we won't have any problems lining up a couple to sign off.  Then the only issue would be if I would sell it later on, since the VIN won't match, but I figure an explanation ought to do it.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana '60 Chrysler Saratoga kustom; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340