Wheel Vendors @ Carlisle

Can anyone think of the names of some of the big wheel vendors that
usually go to Carlisle? I'm getting ready to order Magnum 500's for
the Coronet, and thought I might contact them & maybe take advantage
of a show special and save some cash.

Right now I'm looking @ a package of (2) 15x7's, (2) 15x8's, center
caps, lug nuts, and shipping included for $783 from an eBay vendor
right now. So far this beats all other deals I can find.

If anyone has other suggestions...I'm open.

Thanks!

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert