Re: Wheel Vendors @ Carlisle

Hi,

Given the state of economy,
If you are going to Carlisle, and are purchasing anything mopar between now and then , Id wait. If there are deals id expect them to be there.

On Jun 3, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Bill wrote:

Can anyone think of the names of some of the big wheel vendors that
usually go to Carlisle? I'm getting ready to order Magnum 500's for
the Coronet, and thought I might contact them & maybe take advantage
of a show special and save some cash.

Right now I'm looking @ a package of (2) 15x7's, (2) 15x8's, center
caps, lug nuts, and shipping included for $783 from an eBay vendor
right now. So far this beats all other deals I can find.

If anyone has other suggestions...I'm open.

Derrick Brown
'63 Sport Fury, 4 speed
derrickb@xxxxxxx