Re: local car show

I enterd mine last year at an all Mopar event in Omaha as a "Work In Progress". No interior yet,scoop not on or any chrome. I sat next to a beautiful 66 Hemi Coronet with the chrome hood strip missing. That was all he needed. There was a also a local mopar guy with a bad looking 70 RR.Orange paint,primer. He also had a gorgeous 28 Dodge that won best Of Show. Well deserved too. He took best work in progress and I found out it was a popularity contest. I did beat out the hemi cocronet though. Took 2nd w/ a small plaque. First time out and an award. Might quit while I'm ahead.
I do agree it is politics and participants shouildn't judge. It should be objective. I was just happy people knew what I was driving!!!1

George