RE: local car show

There's a show in Westpoint, NE I want to go to this fall... not because
my car will win anything.. just lots of very nice cars

But I noticed you observations are correct.. for my car's class, year
after year (i looked for last 7 years) the winner is an Impala, second
is an Impala or a Galaxie..

If I hadn't looked at the gallery pictures I'd of thought there was only
one Mopar out of hundreds of cars (the Dodge dealership "sponsor's
pick")

I think the one of reasons I do like Mopars, they tend to be unique in a
crowd of cars :)

----