RE: Borge Warner T-10 to A833 Swap

I got a complete changeover from a '63 Dodge at a junkyard back around '72, and converted my first '62 Belvedere.  I still have the tranny although the car is gone.  Second gear was getting weak, otherwise it served me well.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana '60 Chrysler Saratoga kustom; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340