1964 Polara exhaust

I remove that "heat riser flap", drill and tap the bushings.  I then
screw in a fine-thread bolt with lock washer in each side, and put JB
Weld on the threads.

There is a company in Florida called "Kepich Exhaust".  He ships
complete systems to your door, and the quality and fit are both great.
My friend just bought a complete dual exhaust system for his 1964
Chrysler 300, with mufflers and hardware, for under three hundred
dollars.  You need to use the factory original manifolds.

I have had good, and terrible luck, with local muffler shops.  Try to
find someone that used a particular shop before you bring your car to
it.

I don't have the telephone number for Kepich Exhaust, but I think it can
be found on the Internet.

----