From: Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962 to 1965 Mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2008 7:00:58 AM
Subject: Re: green bearing questions

Well, the memory ant going bad on me, all I know is what I physically had in
my car and drove for 10 years after the swap. But, If you say I didn't I
guess I didn't. What other rear end did Chrysler have that was a front load?
And that's what it was!!! Funny, last night at a get together a fellow had a
440 powered Demon and stated that their was NEVER a big block A-Body from
the factory.

This subject really is off topic for the 62 - 65 forum so I am done!!

Herb

1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Challenger RT 440
1999 Durango SLT 5.9