small bolt pattern rallyes

Hey gang, sorry I have been neglecting this site quite a bit thru the
winter, but I coughed the Old  65 coronet and my  71 Charger back to
life the other day and work is resuming in the shop.
  Anyhoo....
     I found a guy here  that wants to sell a 67 barracuda notchback.
it was a car he and his buddy built for his high school girlfriend 23
years ago and its been in a garage since 1988, absolutley beautiful
chrome, bumpers body,grille , , no missing parts,  the 318 even runs
still- but would need the typical  fuel tank boil out/freshening up
-after sitting that long.
  It was originally a slant six car but they actually did a nice job
of building it .
     he wants to sell the 'CUDA  plus a set of  small bolt pattern
rallyes, with centers and beauty rings ( and a trunk full of other
parts too) and my thought is to  buy the car/parts for what he wants (
a wee too much methinks at 3250 dollars ), and turn around and sell
the rallyes, to recoup some of my loss.Plus I have never really dug
the rallye rims that much anyway
     I hear the small pattern rallyes are hard to find , so what
exactly could I hope to get for these?  They are pretty nice as they
were inside as well.
   thanks and we'll be talking soon
      Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon