Re: small bolt pattern rallyes

Neal,

welcome back!  I think you'll find that 67 notch for that low is a
darn good price--the 2nd gens are fetching more and more these days.
As for the rallyes, I have seen them on craigslist around here for
$500 with no takers, but $400 is reasonable.  Ebay, well that's
anyone's guess, but probably higher.  Glad to see you back on the
list!

MJ

--
Menko Johnson