RE: Left hand studs and nuts

If you call the NAPA Store in Longmont, CO, They can walk over to the
shelf and get the part number for you.  Then can take the part# to your
local store.  I know the one in colorado knew me and were happy to pull
out the books to help me find stuff.

If installing Mags, just need to know the depth of the mag nuts and tell
them.

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:45:53 -0700, "Butch Edison"
<waedison1@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Thanks for the responses. I have had zero luck getting anything for my 64
> Sport Fury through my local NAPA dealer, including left hand studs or
> nuts.
> If I don't have a part number, I don't even slow down going by their
> store.
> /Butch/Ferndale, WA

'65 Dart GT 'vert
Tom Watters