From: Bill [mailto:hemirr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 10:55 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 1963 MW car built in LA?

I'll try to take a look at my Darrell Davis VIN book (listing the VINs of
all authentic max wedge cars) tomorrow and post the result.  I know G.
Govier says that all PLY max wedge cars were built in Lynch Rd.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
'60 Chrysler Saratoga kustom; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible;
'65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now

360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340

>From: Doug Ahern <D170A833@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: 1963 MW car built in LA?
>Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:18:55 -0400
>

>MW car assembled at Los Angeles plant?  the VIN is 3335104115.  low vin
>means early model year (Sept 1962), pre- Mar-1963 so battery in trunk
>ain't right.
>
>I was under the impression that all 63 MW Plys were Lynch Rd cars.
>
>Item number: 160141094574
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Fury-1963-Plymouth-Fury-426-425-Dua
l-Quad-Max-Wedge_W0QQitemZ160141094574QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6411QQssPageNameZWD
VWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

>----
>Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
>your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
>
>'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater
&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=95060
7&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01

----
topic.  Thanks!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.