  From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx<mailto:Dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 12:10 PM
  Subject: Re: Damn Starter snapped!

  I just installed a late model dakota starter on my test stand  engine, it has
  a 63 361 tranny case mounted to the 440(shouldn't matter on the  engine, it
  bolts to the tranny, not the engine) and had no problems,,,,,,,there  is a
  indentation in the bell housing that the nose of the starter fits into, if  it is
  not started into it properly,  it will cause the starter to break if
  tightened down, the starter should be able to be placed in the proper position  by
  hand, and not have to be forced to go tight to the  bellhousing

  ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com<http://www.aol.com/>.

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

----