Mobil 1 Motor Oil

I have had very good luck with Mobile 1 motor oil in the past.  I had a
1977 Toyota truck that at 205,000 miles when I did a valve job the
honing marks could still be seen and no ridge at the top of the
cylinder.

I have used Mobil 1 extensively in motorcycles with good luck.  However
Mobil has changed the formula.  The old oil was the Red Top containers.
The new oils are different and formulted for modern engines.

My current bike is a 1998 Honda Valkyrie, the Goldwing and Valkyrie
groups on the internet have switched to Rotella T Synthetic.  Before
Mobil changed the forumla of Mobil 1 most used Mobil 1.

I have switched everything except for our new car to Rotella T.  From
everything I have read it has the best protection for our older cars.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Dennis C.

----