Stainless brakeline recommendations

Hi everyone,

I've converted my 62 Lancer over to disc brakes, and wanted to replace
all of the lines with stainless.  The problem is, there isn't exactly
a "best fit" kit out there for my application.  Thus, I wanted to get
some feedback on companies that you have worked with and liked.  There
is a list of places, like Inline, the ebay stuff, etc.  Any practical
experience?

My problem is, the 62 is *similar* to 63-66 Darts, but the kits don't
distinguish between those and later Darts, and I have discs not a
single MC now.  Ideally I'd like a longer rear line that comes forward
and get the junction up off the framerail, but I don't want to mess
with double flaring my own lines since I don't have the tools to do it
well.

Advice is welcome!

Thanks

MJ