off topic Charger question

I know its off topic, sorry.
  I bought a Dodge charger. Its a 1971, my favorite year for them and
i got it from the original owner with 127,000 miles on it and it runs
and drives. Its just a  318 car but i have always loved those body
styles, and its in pretty good shape .
 But anyway  my QUESTION is: whats a good dodge Charger   discussion
group.  There used to be  a good one called "Dodge Charger message
board" or something like that but i cant find it anymore, i think it
might have gone under.
 any help will be greatly appreciated
 thanks
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon