From: Richard Kinsley [mailto:r.kinsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:40 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Another carb change

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

I got all excited after the last message I sent so I popped down to the
garage and changed out the metering rod springs in about 3 min.. I put in
the stiffest ones, plain. If it starts good and the weather is good I'll
drive it to work tomorrow and test it out a bit.

More later.

----
topic.  Thanks!

----