body lean

I noticed a   lean in the coronet today, never noticed it until i
moved it into a new position in the shop.
 How can i tell if its in the front or rear??
  whats strange is i never noticed it a few months ago when i bought the car.
   I am wondering if when i had  one side jacked up at a body point ,
and the axle completely hanging on the leaf if the leaf could have
over-expanded and its not sliding back .
 is that possible??
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon