Fired up again

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

Wow, it's cold here BUT I couldn't resist firing up the old poly to hear
it purr. It doesn't like to start in cold weather without the choke but
it likes running when it gets warmed up! The changes I made to the carbs
is noticeable particularly the stepped up accelerator pump. It really
has more zap during that transition time. I made a few runs up to the
6's and it likes it up there. I do have some issues with leaks as
before. I think the oil is walking up the dist shaft. IO know the valve
covers still have some leak too. It's kinda embarrassing sitting at a
stop light with smoke coming under the car after a run. I also have a
antifreeze leak occassionally, particularly when cold, from the
driverside front area of the engine. Might be the front header bolt.

I tink I'm on the right track anyway and improving. I like it!

----