OT: 94 Chrysler Vibs

Hey guys, off topic but at least its still a Mopar. Our 94 Chrysler LHS 3.5 L V6 has had this very hard engine vibration for a while. I thought it was a misfire, and to add to it, the thing had a bit of a rough idle. So I did the lower intake, injector, plenum, and valve cover gaskets, and while I was at it (considering the 220000 miles) tossed in a timing belt and water pump and a tune up among a few other things. Well, the injectors were clean, and the cylinders were very clean as well. Not to mention the lack of build up under the valve covers. This is a really, really clean running motor. Not to mention its got enough power to give ya good kick in the pants.

But, the vibration is still persisting. When you're at speeds between 35 and 40 mph and it kicks into high gear, it'll cruise fine, but should you speed up a little, or go up hill, it shakes...hard. I put my bosses scanner on it and took her for a drive, and the scanner didn't show anything out of the ordinary with the motor. No misses, wild fluctuations with the O2 sens. nothing like that.

So I'm wondering if it could be something to do with the lock up torque converter. I'm hoping that one of you guys knows something about this great car and can help.

Guys, if you come across one of these cars with the 3.5 liter for a good price, don't pass it up. This is a very nice, good size car, with a tough, powerful, efficient v6 that can get close to 30 mpg on the freeway if you keep your foot out of it. NOT to mention the cushy leather interior, and large disc breaks, sun roof, traction control, and all the other goodies.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me. Sorry about the lengthy off topic post.

Polara_Blues (aka Ben Morgan Jr.)
Me Wicked Wagon (aka The Beast):
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17688554/<http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17688554/>
UPDATE: