 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Feb 15, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Robert wrote:

Hmmm.... I remember adjusting our 69 Sport Satellite's 727 a while ago, and having to do that with Neutral as a starting point, but our 63 FSM says to use Reverse.
Does anyone else know if it would help using Larry's method?
Sorry to sound like I'm doubting you Larry, just want to see if anyone knows whether threes a difference in 62 & 63's.

Thanks

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY HARRISON" <olcott39@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: Pushbutton probs cont..

When adjusting the pushbuttons have someone to hold the neutral button in
and adjust the little arm that the cable is attached to so that it is
centered on the neutral start switch button. If the cable is the right length this should allow all the gears to be in the right place. That is the
way the "62" Plym shop manuel says to do it.
Larry in WV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert" <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx>