Latest Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

 ~~~~~~~

WANTED

Vehicle Wanted: I am looking for a 1964 Dodge 880 custom station wagon
to restore like my grandfathers, contact me linexchrisATyahoo.com
(replace the AT with @ to contact) (February 8, 2007)

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge Dart for sale $1200
Call or Email for complete info.
s_j_blalockATsbcglobal.net or 661 816 6606 (replace the AT with @ to
contact) (February 8, 2007)

1963 Dodge 440 for sale $1200
Call or Email for complete info.
s_j_blalockATsncglobal.net or 661 816 6606 (replace the AT with @ to
contact) (February 8, 2007)

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 door hardtop for sale: 361, auto, red with
red and white interior. This Fury is located in California near Oakland,
and is a 99% rust free original. The engine, and trans have been
rebuilt, the front suspention is also rebuilt with new ball joints and
bushings. I converted the front power drum brakes to manual disc brakes.
The body is straight and needs paint and the interior needs to be
restored. The trim on this car is all there and the engine turned trim
is nearly perfect. This car was factory equipped with bucket seats,
console, am radio, rear defroster, power steering, and front and rear
bumper guards. The cowl on this car is perfect without any leaks. The
wheels are five spoke american mags and the tires are nearly new. email
for photos this car will go quick at the low price of $5500
robertsonaliciaATsbcglobal.net (replace the AT with @ to contact)
(February 8, 2007)

One pair of door panel insignia for a 1965 Barracuda for sale. They are
in excellent shape, but not show quality. It would not take much to
spruce them up. All studs/clips are present. Asking price is $50.00US
obo plus shipping. email me at comoxianATisland.net
(replace the AT with @ to contact)(February 8, 2007)

----