Latest Swap Meet listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~

WANTED

I have a 1965 Plymouth Valiant series 200 that I need to find is a pair
of the plastic heater diffusers that sit on top of the dash on either
side of the front speaker, torqouise if at all possible, but can
repaint, but in good to excellant shape, and also looking for a good
package shelf for the rear window speaker area. Please contact Scott
Clark by phone 1-863-595-5134 or at busradioATyahoo.com (replace the AT
with @ to contact) (February 6, 2006)

Wanted:1965 Plymouth Satellite nice Rustfree and Straight Left front
Fender, Left Wheel Opening Moulding,  Left Door, Left Upper Door
Moulding,  also need a Right Rocker Moulding. Would like to find a mint
Finish panel between the taillamps as well. AL 608-547-3020 in Wisconsin
 (February 6, 2006)

Wanted: 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 Taillamp Housings and and Decklid Finish
Panel. must be perfect used or N.O.S.
Looking for Original mint Interior pieces in Black. All interior is
wanted, but be Original not Reproduction seats and trim panels.
AL 608-547-3020 in Wisconsin  (February 6, 2006)

Vehicle Wanted: 1964 Dodge Polara 2 Door Hard Top. I sold the car to a
guy named Jim in Roy/Sunset, Utah in about 1976. When I sold the car it
had a 440 6Pack, 4 Sp and slicks. The engine is out of my 1970 Dodge
Charger R/T SE which I still own. It was not a 6Pack engine but was a
4bbl. I am looking for the car and/or the engine. I will pay $50 finders
fee to anyone who assists me and results in the location of the car
and/or slash engine. The Polara was my first car. I don't have the car
VIN but the engine VIN ends in 7744. Please help me reunite with this
old car and engine. Please contact Lee at: LeeATawonderfulplace.net
(replace the AT with @ to contact) (February 6, 2006)

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy