Poly head

I could help you with that don,I am a machinist and a few other things.Just
let me know where you want it cut.I have a couple junk poly engines laying
around.I will even pay shipping if you give me a good deal on you book and
video.You will only need  one cylinder of the head  not every cylinder cut
in the exhaust and intake ports to see the port layout or am I thinking
wrong.Let me know if interested.

have thousands of them around. Roblin probably has 200 conservatively
himself. The problem is getting it sliced.
> I have even on a bad day thought of trying it with my reciprocating saw
and a stack of blades.  What we need is someone in a foundry or fab shop
with a huge metal band saw to cut one. So far I havent found a shop that
can (or will) do it.
> Don
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)
> http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises
> http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/index.html
>

> ----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

> Text inserted by Panda Platinum 2005 Internet Security:
>
>  This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited mail
http://127.0.0.1:6083/Panda?ID=pav_2313&SPAM=true

----

bSONJP.