RE: 64' Dodge 440 max wedge

The best way to settle this and anyother ? you have about where or when a car was built is to send to chrysler historical and they will resreach the vin you have and tell you /send you a copy of the ibm card of the cars build out and a histroy of it including what dealer the car went to.  that will me the factsand not some hearsay from a prior owner etc. We go by the printed records that we have and or booklets that others have printed GG and DD have done wonders with the books  that they have put out but I'm sure there is still some missing info out there . If the info we have available says that all max wedges were built at certain plant then thats where they were built. and only in certain models.  Chrysler certainly did not ship one motor or one differant body style to a differant plant just to make one odd car. more likely someone did that in their garage.  Dave O